Assistance Home Care Caregivers / HHA in Union, Missouri
Apply Today! Start THIS Week!:
Why YOU should join OUR Team: * Consistent Opportunity for Full Time Part Time Hours Available!
Weekly Pay with Great Benefits!
Growth Promotional Opportunities Available!
Paid Training - Become A Certified Dementia Specialist!
Support Available: 24/7!
Catapult your career live your passion!:
Home Health Aides / Caregivers - Starting at $11.75/hr.
Certified Nurses Assistant / Patient Care Techs - Starting at $12.75/hr.
If you are just looking for a job, keep looking - but if you want a career as a Care Professional... call us TODAY
What you NEED to KNOW:
- You must have a reliable vehicle, active auto insurance, and a valid driver's license.
- You must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check
- You must be able to lift 55 lbs.
- You must love to support those in need be eager to grow your career!
- Updated PPD test results are a bonus!
Potential Schedules available:
Day Shift (rotating schedule with every other weekend):
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. / 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Overnight Shift (rotating schedule with every other weekend):
- 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. / 8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Shorter Day Shifts: 1-4 hours / shift (examples below):
- Hours between:
- 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. / 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. / 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Shorter Evening Shifts: 1-4 hours / shift (examples below):
- Hours Between
- 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. / 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Apply Today - Start THIS WEEK (Wednesday or Friday start dates available):
Our Recruiting Team can't wait to connect with you - call or text us at:
NOW HIRING FOR FRANKLIN COUNTY: WASHINGTON, UNION, ST. CLAIRE, EUREKA, PACIFIC, MARTHASVILLE AREAS:
Franklin County Caregivers: HHA's Starting at $12/hr. CNA's Starting at $13/hr.:
At Assistance Home Care, we provide one-on-one care for Older Adults in our community. We appreciate our team members, we recognize how important you are, and we support you in every way possible! WE ARE HIRING for incredible Care Professionals, CNAs (Certified Nurses Assistant), HHAs (Home Health Aides), and Care Givers.