Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Town and Country, Missouri
Aerotek is looking for a Customer Service/Order Entry Rep to join a local client. This person will be assisting customers with orders. Customers will reach out through phone, app or email.
• Answer incoming calls, process orders, prepare invoices, and enter customer information updates.
• Set up and maintain customer files.
• Maintain superior product knowledge and competitor information.
• Provide customer service to current and prospective customers by answering questions and solving problems.
• Present price, credit, and terms to customers and prospective customers in accordance with standard procedures.
• Initiate cold calls to prospective business customers, send promotional materials, and follow up.
• Process customer warranties and returns.
• Process new business leads within 24 hours and provide discovery summary; prepare leads, conduct follow-up as applicable
• Participate in Call Projects and special projects as required
• Manage daily activities in Sales Force in accordance with company policies
• Monitor promotional pack inventory and assemble more as needed.
• Provide support to Outside Sales Representatives
Customer service, SAP
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
SAP strongly preferred
Customer Service or Order Entry Exp
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.