Challenge Unlimited Janitor FLW CDC in St. Robert, Missouri
This position is for an individual with a documented disability to participate in AbilityOne, a vocational training program.
THIS POSITION QUALIFIES FOR A DOL APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM WHERE YOU WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
This position is to help cover call-off and vacation hours.
Hours: 5:15pm to 1:45am
Pay Rate: $12.16/hr plus Federal Benefits
- Responsible for janitorial duties at Ft. Leonard Wood.
- Cleans, sanitizes, sweeps, mops, vacuums, dusts, restocks, and empties trash
- Expected to safely operate equipment
- Contributes to teamwork by training and helping co-workers
- Continually performs duties with a special focus on safety, quality and customer service.
- Lifting and carrying up to 45 lbs
- Pushing and pulling up to 45 lbs
- Must have a documented disability and meet criteria for AbilityOne program
- Be 18 years or older
- Pass criminal background checks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Location: St. Robert, MO
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Client or Staff: Staff
Position Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30PM-1:30AM or 7:15AM-4PM