USI Insurance Services Vice President of Retirement Services - St. Louis, MO in St. Louis, Missouri
Vice President of Retirement Services - St. Louis, MO
MO - St. Louis
USIConsultingGroup(USICG)isapremierproviderofdefinedcontributionanddefined benefitplanconsultingandadministrationservices. WeareanaffiliatecompanyofbothUSISecurities,Inc.(abroker-dealer,MemberFINRA/SIPC)andUSIAdvisors,Inc.(afederallyregisteredinvestment adviser)andawhollyownedsubsidiaryofUSIInsuranceServicesLLC.Weareateam ofjustunder300 associatesandgrowing.Weareverycompetitiveandenjoyastrongreputationinthemid-marketspace,withover$50 millioninU.S.revenueandan affiliatedadvisorwithover$19 billioninassetsunderadvisement.
USICGprovides specializedexpertiseinretirementplandesign,administration,consulting,investments,regulatory&complianceforthousandsofclientsnationwideinthe$5M-$200M marketplace.Ourclientsconsistofpublicandprivatesectoremployers,not-for-profit organizations,mid-marketandFortune1000 companies.
As a USICG Vice President for Retirement Plans (CG Producer), you will be in an outside sales consulting position responsible for all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to closing business. You will be seeking out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and strategic partners. You will focus on retirement planning to include Investment Advisory, Defined Benefit, non-qualified plans and Defined Contribution solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
Primary focus on new business development, in connection with an annual production requirement, includes lead generation campaigns, cold calling, letters, etc.
Seek out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence, and strategic partners, producers and sales representatives around the country.
Develop relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and alliance partners, producers and sales representatives on a local and regional level to ensure wide distribution of all products and services.
Demonstrate proficiency at discovery process (sales due diligence) and conceptual presentation promoting USI competitive differentiation, including proficiency at understanding, articulating and delivering the USI ONE Advantage and specific solutions customized to each prospect.
· Manage multiple facets of the sales process, including coordination of meetings, support materials, follow-up tasks, phone calls, proposals, presentations, closing business, etc.
· Input accurate and timely information into sales automation platform (CRM) relative to first appointments, follow-up appointments, conceptual/finalist meetings, etc to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue projections.
· Prepare for and participate actively in the Get, Prep, Close and Keep meetings for all first appointments; close presentations, and individual Producer 1:1 meetings.
· Develop and oversee preparation of proposals for USICG prospects, gathering necessary information required for the proposal to a prospect and collaborating with department heads and consultants in determining what is needed.
· Compile and send out responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Assists in the completion of RFPs that are deemed good fits for the organization.
· Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships.
· Attend and actively participate in USI sales training as required including USI Fast Start.
· Other duties or tasks as may be necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Minimum 4+ years of experience in a sales related capacity.
· Requires Series 6, 63 and 65 licenses or willingness to obtain.
· Requires a strong financial aptitude.
· Computer literate. Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Detailed and organized.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf