Washington University of St. Louis Staff Therapist - Psychiatry - 50515 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. The position is located at the 4444 Forest Park. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position provides outpatient psychotherapy to young children (3-8) and/or their parents on an individual or family basis. Therapy services may be provided in-person or via telehealth technology.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides psychotherapy services to patients, including face-to-face patient care and documentation in electronic medical record to support patient care services and compliant billing processes.
- Conducts family therapy with patients and families as required.
- Coordinates mental health care with psychiatrist and treatment to deliver effective therapy for patients.
- Facilitates referrals and community resources for patients/families.
- Equivalent of master’s degree in social work.
- REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: AAMFT, ASLPC, LCSW, LPC, CPC or licensed Psychologist.
- Two years of experience providing psychotherapy to young children (ages 3-8) and/or their parents.
- Seeking applicants with experience in one or more of the following areas: Play Therapy, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Parent Management Training (PMT), Child Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT), Triple P, or other treatment modalities focused on young children and/or parenting.
- Working knowledge of computers, verbal and writing ability with organizational and interpersonal skills.
The hiring range for this position is $51,272 - $65,374 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Staff Therapist - Psychiatry - 50515
Job ID: 50515
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time