Express Scripts Sr. Strategic Planning Specialist in St. Louis, Missouri
The Sr Strategic Planning Specialist uses specialized expertise to organize and analyze complex data while developing insights and creating deliverables with actionable information that supports decision making. The position also includes leading complex cross functional project teams.
- Analysis of complex situations, distillation of issues, developing insights, taking a position and driving to appropriate conclusions.
- Developing concise executive presentations; communicating consistently within all levels of the organization to disseminate supply chain strategic initiatives and gain stakeholder support.
- Managing complex cross-functional supply chain projectsDefining project scope, deliverables, work plans and decisions
Leading large cross-functional project efforts and facilitating solution development
Managing deadlines, scope and quality of deliverables
- Managing project teams – external and internal.
- Handling high pressure environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Identifying new needs and improving supply chain strategy processes.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent work experience; Masters degree preferred.
- 8 - 12 years of experience ineconomics, strategic planning, supply chain or Master’s degree and 5 – 10 years of relative work experience.
- Microsoft Office – high level of expertise.
- Demonstrate initiative and independent thinking.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large qualitative and quantitative data.
- Analytical and logical with advanced problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally to define scope, analyze and resolve issues.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of and experience in PBM or healthcare a plus.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran