Washington University of St. Louis Secretary II (Part-Time) - Dermatology - 42497 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is part-time and works approximately 20 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Dermatology. The position is located at the Mid Campus Center. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
This position provides routine administrative support for the division of Dermatology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering Purchase Orders and processing Check Requests.
- Prepare documents, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Answers division telephone line, routes callers, takes messages, and provides routine information to callers.
- Managing Physician email, calendars, and meeting arrangements.
- Assisting with Physician travel expense reports
- Prepare and disperse division weekly schedule.
- Managing inventory of supplies.
- Assists with scheduling patients for division Scheduling Center.
- Any other relevant administrative duties as required.
Equivalent of High School diploma with 2 years related experience.
Ability to use various word processing packages and general office equipment.
The hiring range for this position is $14.03 - $17.53 per hour.
This position is eligible for part-time benefits. Please visit our website at hr.wustl.edu to view a summary of benefits.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Secretary II (Part-Time) - Dermatology - 42497
Job ID: 42497
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Part-Time