Robert Half International Remote Administrative Hearing Officer in St. Louis, Missouri
Robert Half Legal is recruiting a team of Juris Doctors (no licensed attorneys) and Team Leads for a long-term REMOTE project opportunity to serve as an Administrative Hearing Officers for an agency with The State of Missouri.
The primary responsibilities of an Administrative Hearing Officer include: conducting quasi-judicial hearings, evaluating facts pertinent to the case, admitting evidence, swearing in witnesses, hearing testimony, and preparing written and oral presentations of the findings.
· Pay rate: $22/hour
· Duration: Through the end of 2020 with the possibility of extension
· Start Date: Thursday, October 19th (no scheduling conflicts of any kind will be approved for the first 2 weeks due to mandatory training)
Hearing Officer Requirements:
· Candidates must be Missouri residents
· JD (non-licensed attorneys)
· Candidates must have reliable internet service and a home workspace where they can work uninterrupted between normal business hours
· Experience with documenting information quickly into internal systems
· Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and databases efficiently
· Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication and analytic skills
· Comfort and confidence when interacting with claimants, counsel and other individuals related to the claims process
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: October 7, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502715871
Staffing Area: Legal