Kemper Insurance Policy Service Representative in St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis MO
Kemper is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper’s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
Do you enjoy working with data? Would you like the opportunity to start a career with a growing company?
If you answered yes to those questions, Kemper is looking for someone just like you!
Join our team at Kemper! Our Policy Services Team is looking for a Policy Service Representative. As part of the Policy Services Team, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our Life and Health insurance policy holders! You will also be responsible for communicating to customers via written correspondence, email, processing policy changes, loans, cash surrenders, loan to pay premiums, duplicate policies, expiries, rebuilding policy records, and service requests.
We are located in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Hours are Monday – Friday, pick your shift time!
•1+ years of general clerical/office work experience or equivalent coursework.
•Strong typing ability - 40 WPM minimum required.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, data entry and ability to quickly learn new software programs
•Attention to detail is important.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills.
•High school diploma or equivalent.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.