Robert Half International Patient Registration in St. Louis, Missouri
Patient Registration Specialist
We currently have an open position for a detail-oriented Patient Registration Specialist who enjoys helping others and is passionate about growing their career in the healthcare industry. You will perform a variety of administrative healthcare duties. Do you love interacting with patients and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment? Then we have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Answering and routing phone calls in accordance with office policies
• Greeting, registering patients, and scheduling patient appointments
• Verifying and updating patient demographic and insurance information
• Observing strict patient confidentiality in dealing with callers and patients
• Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures prior to admission into the hospital system
Please apply at www.officeteam.com or through our Robert Half app
What we're looking for:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness; process patients and public inquiries with poise and efficiency
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
• Minimum of one year of previous patient registration experience or in a related role
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02423-9502727065
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative