TEKsystems IT Business Analyst (REMOTE) - SQL/Medicaid Experience in St. Louis, Missouri
Our client is searching for an IT Business Analyst for a long-term contract position that can be worked remotely. Candidates must have a background working with Medicaid and SQL.
• Serve as a key resource in decomposing complex analytic requirements and translating into SQL specifications
• Research data quality requirements and develop technical specifications
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, using a range of tools, including MS Word and MS Excel
• Assume accountability and/or ownership to work defect through to resolution
• Provide key input into project planning, estimation and task prioritization
• Look for ways to improve the overall quality of the development process, and serve as an advocate for high quality standards.
• Ability to explain technical issues in words with internal development team.
Our client is a large organization that has many large government contracts.
Pay will be based on experience and a drug and background check is required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.