Clarke Power Services, Inc. Fleet Mechanic / Truck Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Fleet Mechanic / Truck Technician
Class 8 Tractors
HIRING BONUS UP TO $2500
Do you have at least 2 years experience as a Fleet Mechanic / Truck Technician and looking for a better opportunity? We would like to talk with you! *Enjoy a well-equipped shop and multiple training opportunities throughout the year. Primarily repairing Class 8 Tractors. *
Fleet Mechanic / Truck Technician ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use of smartphone, laptop and tablet technology to record all repairs
- Repairs and maintains customer vehicles, Class 8 Tractors.
- Perform all types of engine, brake, drive train, electrical, and A/C repairs.
- Test drive vehicles under 26,000 GVW.
- Assist other technicians when needed.
- Must be able to work independently
- Standard tech owned tools are required.
- Major shop tools and diagnostic equipment is provided
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Truck Repair experience required
- CNG Experience a plus!
- Preferred: certificate or degree from college or technical school, with a minimum of 2 years related truck experienceor equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ASE Certification in PMI & Brakes preferred
- Valid driver's license.
- CDL license preferred or must be able to obtain
_EXCELLENT COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE!! _*Clarke offers web-based training and a complete benefits package including Health Insurance, Healthcare Savings Account Option, Paid Holidays & Vacation, and a great 401K plan. We promote a clean & safe environment in a friendly atmosphere. *
EEO-Clarke Power is an EO employer- M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Benefits start first day of month after start date!
We'd like to tell you more about this opportunity
Call our HR office 513-842-4735