Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Study Assistant I - Infectious Diseases - 50582 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases Division. The position is located at the Northwest Tower. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Performs a variety of research, database and clerical duties of a routine and technical nature in support of clinical research to ensure adherence to protocols and quality of information received.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and updates site demographics on computer database; logs forms received and files as appropriate; prepares reports from database to include weekly reports and other reports as requested.
- Receives and disseminates study-related regulatory documents and correspondence; assists in screening documents for completeness and compliance with protocol and appropriate regulations; assists in investigating incomplete, inaccurate or missing documents to ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Communicates and coordinates with other study personnel as required to include data entry and randomization of personnel, pharmacy, laboratories, study sponsors, and others as needed for study implementation and routine problem resolution.
- Attends routine meetings and other meetings related to the clinical research; stays abreast of information and any changes to study protocol.
High school diploma or equivalent high school certification plus one year of customer service experience, preferably in medical environment; some college may substitute for experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
The hiring range for this position is $15.85 - $19.43 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Study Assistant I - Infectious Diseases - 50582
Job ID: 50582
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time