ACRT, Inc Office Coordinator in Springfield, Missouri
ACRT Inc. is currently seeking an innovative, professionally minded candidate with a background in office management or clerical work. The position will support and interface with the utility vegetation management program and personnel. to expedite the program needs in terms of work flow scheduling and reporting, handling customer inquiries, and supporting arborists, line clearance vendors, as well as utility personnel. This position offers the opportunity to support utility systems while gaining experience in database management and production coordination
- Document, schedule and submit Tree Line USA application and requirements to maintain the Tree Line USA status.
- Using ArcMap, create planning maps for foresters, trimming maps for tree crews, and feeder maps for the vine crews
- Issue TGR jobs to the TGR contractor with releases and maps. Track expected costs accordingly.
- Monitor workloads of hourly crews trimming for frequent outages. Prepare jobs for planning in a manner that keeps at least 1 packet in backlog for them to complete if necessary.
- Monitor feeder trimming completion. Prepare and email maps, summaries, and work orders in a timeframe that allows the General Foremen to generate an efficient workflow for the crews.
- Run reports to monitor trimming workloads, productivity, feeder costs, and TGR workloads.
- Assist General Foremen, Trimmers, and Foresters with obtaining customer information while they are in the field.
- Communicate due dates and ensure the completion of jobs that are on a sensitive timeline. Communicate job completion with the proper entities.
- Answer calls from residential/private tree trimming companies to schedule assists, coordinate rescheduling due to weather, or to answer any questions they would have about our trimming practices.
- Answer phone calls from customers about trimming concerns. This ranges from questions about trimming timeframes, trees in proximity to lines and the potential for damage/outage causes, damages caused during trimming, and many other instances where this department can offer a more detailed answer.
- Receive emails from the City of Springfield from citizens reporting tree related issues. Create a Call In for a forester to investigate if necessary.
- On a weekly basis, enter all hourly tree crew’s timesheets into the provided database.
- Update and maintain all billing rates, account numbers, job classifications, equipment information, and trimming contractor employee data in the provided database.
- Create and manage a database that tracks the expenditures of the Tree Management Department. Weekly input is required to maintain totals and goals for the fiscal year. After invoice submission, enter the invoiced amount into the database for tracking.
- Prepare year-end financial information such as accruals, miles trimmed, and projected completed miles for the upcoming year.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate’s degree (or advanced) in office administration, management or related field preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or vegetation management preferred
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using office machinery (fax, printer, copier, phone systems etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families:
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule.
- Employees become owners and receive company stock after a 1 year waiting period
- Employee Referral Program
- And much more!
ACRT is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Goal Completion:Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: January 11, 2019