Performance Food Group Delivery Driver Apprentice in Springfield, Missouri
Delivery Driver Apprentice
Performance Missouri (1002)
Why Performance Foodservice - Missouri? Here’s Why…
Earn while you learn! We will pay for your CDL training in conjunction with paid field training.
High performing, fast growing location with a great team!!
We are the second largest national foodservice distribution company in the country with a local family feel!
Competitive pay and benefits, including 401(k), vacation, holidays, personal days and so much more!
Be a part of helping the restaurants you love build their dreams!
Attend a company paid driver training course in order to attain a Class A CDL.
Assist the Delivery Driver in the safe and accurate delivery of foodservice products to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
Properly unload frozen, chilled, and dry food products to assure safety & minimal risk of damage to cargo & danger to people.
Accurately identify product to ensure the correct product, in satisfactory condition, is located on the trailer/truck and unloaded at customer locations.
Maintain effective communication and respond to management and others in regards to delivery information in a timely manner.
Complete required paperwork in a timely manner.
Develop and maintain a professional and effective relationship between the company and the customer.
Run daily or overnight routes up to three nights.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
4551 W Maple
Springfield, Missouri (MO)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Has or able to attain CDL permit and a desire to advance to a Delivery Driver position once fully trained.
• Attain Class A CDL license within 6 months of hiring.
• Must meet the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
• Acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR).
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to 90 pounds on occasion.
• Ability to be out on route 2-3 nights at a time.*
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
• Route delivery experience.
• Foodservice experience.
• Customer service experience.
• Completed driving school and acquired Class A CDL
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)