Robert Half International Web Content Writer in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Web Content Writer
• Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, this position serves as a member of the Global Marketing and Communications (GMC) digital team providing multimedia content and communication strategies primarily for the University’s website.
• This person uses their knowledge of web technologies, design, presentation techniques, and multimedia techniques, along with their writing expertise to collaborate with staff and faculty in the creation and maintenance of high quality web services that support the needs of the University and GMC.
• The person in this position combines marketing expertise with knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to develop web content
• Should have the interpersonal and team skills to also leverage the expertise of other specialists within GMC while combining with others throughout the University system to gather, curate, and create content primarily for the University’s new website.
• This person is able to write and produce clear, concise, and attractive content aimed at recruiting and retaining students, while also supporting the fund-raising mission of the University.
• 2+ years of professional experience writing and producing multimedia content primarily for web deployment.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, information technology or related field.
• 2+ years of experience with interactive marketing, communications and/or information technology including a solid understanding of search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
• Strong writing and multimedia production skills with a portfolio of examples that demonstrate communications success.
• Ability to successfully communicate technology concepts to colleagues with varied knowledge and skills.
• Experience in OmniUpdate CMS or other related content management system such as WordPress
• Ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve website and digital marketing efforts through the use of new technology.
• Strong project management skills. Ability to multitask with strong time management and organizational skills.
• Familiar with Photoshop, Audition, Premiere Pro, and other multimedia software nice to have
Copywriting, Content Creation, Online Content
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $23.75 - $27.50 / Hourly
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-0011665812
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing