Robert Half International Marketing Data Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org in Saint Louis, Missouri
The Creative Group is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst for a 3 month remote opportunity!
Marketing Analytics supports the Marketing department's data, analytics and reporting needs for 25 channels and numerous campaigns and projects. Analysts on the team are responsible for consulting with the marketing strategists, copywriters and channel managers and leadership to:
Understand their business objectives, strategies, questions and metrics
Define measurement plans and deliverables that will support their needs
Deliver reports, research, analysis or custom insights and present findings to teams
Advise teams on how they might apply learnings to their channels, campaigns, projects
In our current state, Marketing Analytics' work is mostly manual in nature and requires significant data prep work of downloading, cleansing, organizing and visualizing the data to deliver insights to the teams. Google Data Studio is used for website data, but most omni-channel reporting and analysis is completed using Excel.
• Develop and deliver measurement plans and supporting deliverables to enable teams to measure performance of projects, channels and campaigns
• Perform analysis to transform data into actionable insights and inform decision-making and present findings to project team stakeholders and leaders
• Design, create and deliver project team and management-level reports and visualizations
• Consult on data and tagging requirements and best practices to ensure alignment and consistency with marketing's measurement framework
• Support IT projects related to development of new digital marketing prototypes, including data requirements, design, user acceptance testing, implementation and verification
• Coordinate analytics platform training with vendors and project teams
• Onboard data from marketing tools to support recurring dashboards
Top Must Haves:
• Understanding of digital marketing campaigns, channels and best practices for measuring individual and omni-channel performance and principles of multi-touch attribution
• Advanced experience with Excel to blend/transform multiple data sets into interactive reports
• Experience with digital marketing reporting tools – Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter native reporting capabilities
• Experience with analyzing and delivering marketing campaigns or channels analysis, presenting to internal business receivers and influencing business decisions
• Self-starter with interest and ability to quickly learn new analytics and MarTech platforms and identify creative solutions to connect data across sources
• Ability to deliver results in fast-paced environment with varying scope and deadlines
• Project management skills and agile planning skills
• Experience writing and executing test scripts
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• 3-5 years of experience with web analytics
• Clicktale/Contentsquare or similar tool experience
• Experience with set up, testing and implementation Google Tag Manager
• Knowledge of marketing technology stack and best practices for integrating tools and data
Marketing, Analytics, Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, SQL
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $35.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Date Posted: September 9, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-9502681898
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing