Cisco Account Manager-US Commercial Select-Springfield MO-1304198 in Offsite, Missouri
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As an Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a broad portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. US Commercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters with the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Collaboration and Fun!
Who You Are
You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of technology sales experience
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading a large account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is needed.
- Requires validated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. You have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Proven knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on key decision makers and all other levels of the account.
- Looking for a self-starter; little supervision required.
- You are able to demonstrate skills of negotiation with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.