MasterCard Principal Strategic Program Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal Strategic Program Management
Strategic Program Manager, Technology Risk Management
The Technology Risk Management organization is a business enabler and leader of technology and security risk management practices, empowered by a multi-disciplinary team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks and ensuring a strong security and sound operational environment.
We are realizing our mission through establishing a framework (aligned with ERM) to better identify, remediate, and report on key and emerging technology risks, inclusive of acquisitions and third-party dependencies; optimizing capabilities to identify risk and measure adherence to standards and customer / regulatory requirements; and attracting, developing, and retaining top talent with diverse backgrounds and skillsets to build capabilities and maintain a high level of credibility with stakeholders.
• Support strategic engagement and business planning
• Develop TRM road map and frame business asks to support prioritization and investment decisions
• Establish program North Star, Objectives, and monitoring measures
• Establish/monitor yearly operating budget and cross-functional funding requests
• Monitor and track resource allocation and alignment to drive efficiencies and scale
• Maintain and manage required program metrics and reporting (within ALM, Domo and other key reporting tools)
• Align and leverage Program Management Guild to drive best practices, reconcile competing program demands, and facilitate escalation/resolution, as needed
• Provide project support to foster the achievement of Program goals
All About You:
• Consultative and strategic thinker; able to distill complexity to inform decisions and drive positive business outcomes
• Experience with business case development, annual budgeting, and objective setting
• Excellent communication (written, oral and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated project management leadership, viewed as a credible subject matter expert to all levels of senior management
• Project and/or Program Management experience, with a good understanding of a typical lifecycle
• Experience/expertise with ALM, Archer and other project management tools; security and risk platforms and subject matter expertise a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120487