Consolidated Electrical Distributors Counter Sales / Warehouse in O'Fallon, Missouri
Job title: Counter Sales / Warehouse
Job ID: 202053400004
Department: O'Fallon - FES
Our counter sales / warehouse associates make sure our products are received, stored and distributed accurately and efficiently. Counter Sales/Warehouse Associates are responsible for providing exceptional customer service, knowledge of materials and ensuring our customers’ orders are packed with care and accuracy. Our counter sales / warehouse associates work 40 hours per week, thorough and comprehensive training is provided to all associates.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Good mechanical skills.
Ability to squat, kneel, bend, and twist
Ability to work on concrete floor for entire shift
Ability to climb ladders to pull material
While performing the duties of this job, warehouse associates are regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 75 pounds.
• Communication Proficiency
• Organizational Skills
• Time Management
• Technical Capacity
Warehouse environment and outdoor conditions including sometimes extreme hot/cold temperatures.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Essential Job Functions:
• Deliver professional, courteous, friendly, accurate customer service.
• Use computer and RF guns to manage sales orders, inventory and enter information into business management system
• Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders to determine items to be picked, packed, distributed or shipped/transferred
• Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence
• Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department
CED is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability | Veteran