People's United Bank ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE DVM MO in MOBERLY, Missouri
Take Your Career to the Next Level at LEAF
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. (“LEAF”) is one of the nation’s leading equipment leasing and finance providers. A subsidiary of People’s United Bank. N.A., LEAF is a progressive employer headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with locations in Baltimore, MD, Moberly, MO, Dallas, TX, and Southern California. At LEAF, we put people first, and we offer competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a positive environment that rewards initiative, creative thinking, and teamwork with ample opportunities to advance.
LEAF is currently seeking an Account Executive – Inside Sales. This candidate can work remotely.
The right LEAF candidate for the Account Executive role will possess the ability to:
• Enjoy tele-prospecting for new business with warm, pre-qualified leads provided by the company
• Continuously build a book of business by assessing clients’ current and future needs and responding to them in a prompt, accurate, and sincere manner
• Achieve assigned budget goals and meet and exceed targeted levels of activity to include 80-100 outbound calls per day
• Partner internally with LEAF’s Credit and Operations teams to help expedite the sales process
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to figure strategic sales methods
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
• 1-5 years of direct sales experience; inside sales preferred but not required
• Inside Equipment Leasing Sales experience is desired but will consider other relevant experienced telesales professionals
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus
• Must be an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Self-motivated and not afraid of calling and generating new business
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees can participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.
Account Executive- Inside Sales
1720 A CRETE ST
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.