TravelCenters of America Verizon Wireless Retail Manager (Retail Management) in Matthews, Missouri
Verizon Wireless Retail Manager (Retail Management)inMatthews, MOatTravelCenters of America
Date Posted: 4/6/2021
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Matthews, MO
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 4/6/2021
We Are Looking for a Qualified Wireless Manager
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. The unique partnership between TA/Petro and Verizon Wireless will enable you to pave your own path to greatness.
What we’re looking for...
TA/Petro leads the way to the future. We are looking for leaders who are loyal, tenacious, and dedicated to improving the quality of life on the road for professional drivers. We want our customers to be so satisfied with our service that they choose us every time they travel. This can only happen with forward-thinking, energetic individuals who are willing to put their heart into their career.
When you join the team...
We offer competitive wages, a full benefits package, and uncapped commission and bonus potential. In the growing and highly competitive world of transportation, we connect professional drivers with their families and jobs. Thus, each and every person who walks through our driver’s entrances needs service on America’s largest and fastest 4G LTE network. This, combined with the launch of America’s first true 5G service, means you have a limitless customer base for maximum commission potential.
• Competitive Base + Commission + Monthly Bonus Potential
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Prescription Drug Plan
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Educational Assistance Program
• Previous Wireless Management Experience Preferred
• Ability to Regularly Work an Energetic 50 Hour Work-week
• Flexibility to Work Various Shifts, Holidays, and Weekends
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Certification Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Is a Plus