Aerotek Lead Generator in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Seeking a candidate who, under general direction, markets products/services via the telephone and email. Candidate will contact prospects and customers to present and discuss software solutions. Candidate will make outbound calls to generate interest and develop opportunities (leads) for different sales teams. Will make follow up calls to answer questions and provide additional information. Uses Salesforce and other tools provided to obtain key information and document calls.
• Responsible for marketing the company’s products via telephone and email to potential customers and prospects.
• Makes outbound cold calls on specific campaigns to generate sales leads.
• Through a conversation with the customer or prospect, qualify and determine if contact is a potential sales lead then forward information to proper sales channel.
• Add all relevant information to Salesforce and other required tools.
• Utilize tools like ZIDO and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify target contacts.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Inside or Outside Sales sales experience or other relevant experience.
• Must be able to ask questions and maintain a conversation in a professional manner
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
• Detail oriented and excellent communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.