Robert Half International Controller in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Robert Half Direct has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Controller at an industrial engineering consulting firm. The Controller will provide valuable insights by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating the financial activities of the company to support operations.
This position will improve financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented and drive value through hands-on problem solving in a lean and entrepreneurial organization.
• Create and develop an integrated budget and forecasting model, including the development of P&Ls, overhead cost analysis, and appropriate overhead allocations
• Assist in the development and compilation of the annual long-range business plan
• Review financial statements monthly for accuracy and create financial reporting packages for leadership team review
• Lead the company’s annual financial and plan audits with our accounting firm
• Maintain a monthly Revenue and Job Profit forecast, including projections for new and upcoming projects
• Complete all accounting and financial work associated with our operations
• Collaborate with senior leaders and front-line team members to ensure the accounting function is supporting the company’s needs and objectives
• Manage the company’s payroll function, working with our outside HR/Payroll form
• Oversee the Invoicing process and verify that project billings are accurate and timely
• Process the Accounts Payable and establish best practices for healthy company cash flow
• 7+ years of accounting experience
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or similar discipline
• Deltek software experience
• Experience with invoicing process and verifying project billings
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502806986
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance