TEKsystems Technical Lead in Lees Summit, Missouri
The Technical Team Lead is responsible for the
overall planning, execution, and success of complex software solutions
development within a full stack web and mobile application development
environment. They will serve as a mentor to the technical staff, provide the
voice of Engineering and Design to other business functions, and provide
recommendations to the manager concerning critical technical decisions that can
make or break a project. The lead creates a technical vision and keeps
every part of the system running smoothly.
· Aid in planning and timelines for web and mobile application solution development.
· Provide insights to business teams to ensure technology is aligned to business goals and objectives.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
· Fully understand the application suite supported by the team including underlying technologies.
· Lead the development team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of applications.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for process and application suite improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser.
· Work closely with other technical leaders and prioritize resource needs while simultaneously directing and motivating staff.
· Ensure that all the developers are adhering to the best practices of software quality standards agreed by the organization so that work is done to the highest possible quality.
· Develop a model of consistent velocity for the team and demonstrate the ability to deliver on estimates.
· Bring business context to the development team to ensure alignment with business goals and outcomes.
· Ability to break a task down to the lowest possible complexity for team members.
· Lead the process of analysis to fulfil the
requirement of system, end-to-end.
· Develops the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the conceptual design and architectural
· Reports progress for all the weekly tasks in the form of accurate and detailed reports.
· Works on identifying project risks and plans mitigation with the Product Owner/Scrum Master at project level.
· Continually work to improve the application development capabilities and development practices.
· Constantly motivate and encourage team to give their best, especially during the time when they are pressured with aggressive targets.
· Mentor the staff on their team, provide feedback on their work frequently, and encourage and promote best technology practices.
· On call and support responsibilities for web and mobile related products.
· Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues for web related defects.
Experience working with front-end and back-end technologies in a web development environment:
o Modern client-side frameworks (Angular, React)
o .NET Core
o REST Based Services
o Database design and Development
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.