HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse(RN) - Intensive Care Unit(ICU) - PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
_Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU)_
_About the Unit:_ __ * 10 Bed Unit - Busy Unit * See a variety, outside of open heart or major brain surgeries * Nurse to Patient Ratio is 1:2 * Lots of Growth Opportunity * Amazing Team ,Nurse Educator, and Director leading the unit! * Focus on Patients Outcomes is Number 1; Care for Families!
The Top 3 Reason’s Employees love working on this Unit: 1. Culture of Department/Hospital* 2. Ability to give state of the art care* 3. Teamwork!**
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City? Learn about living inone of America’s * Coolest City.*
Learn more about living in KC. *http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest*
_About__*Lee’s Summit Medical Center_* * *Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee’s Summit and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians representing over 40 specialties, by more than 500 highly trained staff members and more than 50 volunteers.
Additional features include an Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms; Orthopedic and Spine Center, cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more; rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine; women’s services; surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center; and more.
Just a few of ourAccreditations, awards, and certifications: * Becker Hospital Review’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare – 2015 * The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval – Hospital Accreditation * The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – 2014 recognition * American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Honor Roll – Stroke Achievement’s Choice Award – Emergency Care Award
_Minimum Requirements_:*Education:** *BSN preferred *Licensure/* *Certifications:** *
* Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
* BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within 6 months of hire. NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire and annually within the fiscal year.
* Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular (stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year.
* Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma related continuing nursing education per year.
* 1-2 years of previous experience preferred. * Prior experience in emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred
For more information, please reach out to Johna Koelzer at 816-401-3382 or emailJohna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse(RN) - Intensive Care Unit(ICU) - PRN
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-55361