HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Vaccinator PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a way to serve and give back to your community and its residents? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the supportthey need. At LSMC weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LSMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for ambitious RN Vaccinators to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The RN Vaccinator will assist facility in community and employee health activities such as providing vaccinations to staff and community. Will also provide observation after COVID Vaccine per protocol.
- Responsible for administering the COVID vaccine to staff and community members.
- Responsible for overseeing patients and observing for adverse reaction(s) to the vaccine.
- Assist with scheduling patients for second (2) dose of vaccine.
- Assist the Quality Department with environment of care rounding and regulatory readiness.
Responsible for ensuring that all proper equipment and materials are prepped and ready for the vaccine clinic each day.
ADN required, BSN Preferred
Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license. If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
BLS required upon hire
1-2 years of previous experience preferred. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Vaccinator PRN
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-69416