HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist PRN in Lees Summit, Missouri
Do you have the career opportunities as a Physical Therapist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee's Summit Medical Center,a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding: * o Paid Personal Leave o Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Physical Therapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Our Physical Therapists are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Responsibilities: The Physical Therapist functions as a member of the healthcare team. The purpose is to provide medically prescribed physical therapy programs in the Physical Therapy Department in accordance with national standards and administrative policies of the hospital. The goal is to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, surgery, or loss of a body part in order to allow the patient to perform to his/her maximum ability.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- Current Missouri Physical Therapy License or a Missouri temporary license required upon hire. Temporary license is only valid for 90 days, Missouri Physical Therapy license must be obtained prior to expiration of temporary license.
- Current BLS certification required upon hire.
- New graduates from accredited schools may apply but must have temporary license upon hire. _Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare. Additional features include:
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Emergency Services RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: *Physical Therapist PRN *
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-69619