HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Housekeeping EVS Technician in Lees Summit, Missouri
_Full-time Evenings with rotating weekends _
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Environmental Services Tech today withLee’s Summit Medical Center. At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated individual like you to be a part of our team
Environmental Service Technicians are a committed, caring group of colleagues with a passion for creating positive patient interactions. They are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others. EVS Techs arepassionate about delivering superior service to the patients and the medical center.
About this unit:*
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment in an 80 Bed Facility
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Maintains a very good relationships with other departments
- The employeesare a committed, caring group of colleagues.
- EVS personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention. **
- Clean sanitary and safe environment be maintained for all patients, visitors and employees.
- Maintains a clean and sterile environment.
- May be responsible to ensure floor restoration and maintenance is completed.
- Provides service describe for unit/area/department policies and procedures, cleaning frequency and strict isolation practices as needed.
* * 1 to 2 years in hospital preferred * * *_Lee’s Summit Medical Center_serves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare. Additional features include: * Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms; * Orthopedic and Spine Center, * Level II stroke designation * Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more; * Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine; * Women’s services; * Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services; * The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
//We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.//
Job: *Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeping EVS Technician
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-64815