Griswold Home Care, Inc Home Health Aide in Lake St. Louis, Missouri
We are looking for caregivers who want to make a difference through their delivery of compassionate care! Caregivers on our registry can choose their assignments, earn referral bonuses, and have access to educational opportunities.
If this describes you, we want you on our registry! Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 5 years experience. We are seeking the best!
As an independent contractor, you may appreciate:
- Varying Shifts
- Competitive Compensation
- Multiple Compensation Options
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Client Referral Program
- Work Near Your Home
- Set your Own Schedule Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love. If you have a heart of gold and are passionate about making a difference, we need to talk with you! Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our client’s greatest asset.
We are currently looking for caregivers to provide services to clients in and between the following areas:
- St. Louis
- St. Charles
- Warren County
Lincoln County Caregiver Requirements:
5+ years of experience caring for seniors and/or the temporarily or permanently disabled
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companionship services
- CNA, HHA, PCA, or comparable and relevant experience
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)