HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) - Transitional Navigator in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you looking for a work environment as aTransitional Nurse Navigator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withResearch Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Navigator to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
About this unit:
- Cohesive unit – other staff members are supportive.
- M-F schedule
- Opportunities to grow and expand knowledge.
- Promotes a culture that is positive, that values individual strengths, takes risks, and is committed to optimal patient care, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Facilitates the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of “best practices” across the facility.
- Assists with proactive patient safety activities to help create facilities that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
- Utilizes problem-solving methodology; serious event analysis (SEA) /root cause analysis (RCA); and/or Failure, Mode, Effects Analysis (FMEA) as appropriate.
- Supports clinical process improvement teams as needed to achieve quality and performance improvement goals.
- Assist in development of Standards of Care with end of life transitional care program.
- Facilitates inpatient consultation services to include transition to hospice level of care
- Facilitates clarification of patient and family goals of care.
- Provides full and appropriate documentation of patient care services during end of life care
- Rounds and collaborates with multidisciplinary teams.
Executes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
Bachelors required - Masters preferred
Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
At least five (5) years RN experience required
/AtResearch Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Navigator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Transitional Navigator
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09727-69685