Sykes Financial Customer Service Representative - Remote in Kansas City, Missouri
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Financial Customer Service Representative to answer questions on customer banking needs, process transactions, and assist customers by phone! You'll shine in this role if you have strong listening skills and enjoy a challenging, fast-paced environment.
This role is virtual. SYKES will provide all the equipment you need including a computer, mouse, keyboard, and headset!
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• $12/hr starting wage with an increase to $15/hr after 180 days.
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• Performance bonu
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and company-matched 401(k)
• 100% Paid Training
• Tuition reimbursement program
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• Strong communications skills (both written & verbal)
• Computer skill
• Previous experience in a customer service role (preferred, but not required)
• A reliable internet connection - you must pass an internet speed test
SYKES Fort Smith is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Fort Smith!
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.