Cerner Associate Learning Leader in Kansas City, Missouri
Associate Learning Leader
As an Associate Learning Leader you will work with Cerner counterparts and client leadership to develop site and role-specific learning-enables strategies and outcomes. In this work you will execute single-site learning projects including: learning curriculum execution, identification of learning gaps, tracking learning milestones, coordination of learning events, and communication with client stakeholders, while monitoring project risks and executing mitigation strategies. Additional responsibilities include utilization of learning management system to monitor, analyze, and report learning performance indicators. Also responsible for on-site logistics for training events and other learning-related meetings.
Auto req ID:
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/FF88D3155CB245EB98BA1DB8F934E3E5.ashx
E-Verify Participation (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/88648CD9668E49FBA6EB9C11FAA1634F.ashx
Right to Work (English) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/E1CD6BEF8082430E882E5CD9D5165A86.ashx
EEO is the Law (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/801186E054394473A0E1380768F3FE47.ashx
E-Verify Participation (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/88648CD9668E49FBA6EB9C11FAA1634F.ashx
Right to Work (Spanish) at https://www.cerner.com/-/media/96E03778704E4492B394F95521A0B7E8.ashx
· Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
· Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Education, Health Care Administration, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience-
· At least 2 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT solution strategy, HCIT project management or learning/adult education work experience
· At least 3 years of people management work experience
· At least 1 year of Cerner work experience
· Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area or live within 60 miles of a major international airport
· Willing to travel up to 100% as necessary
Relocation Assistance Available:
Job Family Group:
Cerner Government Services