Victory Packaging Graphic Utility in Joplin, Missouri
· Performs printing functions by assisting Printing Press team with daily tasks.
· Follow general safety and compliance with all workplace rules, policies, and procedures.
How you will impact WestRock:
· Following instructions of the Press Operator to maximize efficiency.
· Assisting with make-ready procedures, plate changes, ink and blanket changes, and handling loading and delivery of board to and from the Printing Press.
· Conducting preventative maintenance, quality control, and properly dispose of printing waste.
· Resupplying pressroom supplies as needed.
· Performing accurate record keeping.
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
What you need to succeed:
· Strong mechanical aptitude and the capacity to understand the printing process in its entirety.
· Ability to communicate effectively with others.
· Must have knowledge of Windows based software.
· Ability to obtain Pallet Jack, Forklift and Roll Clamp Truck Certifications
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.