HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Cardiac Services PRN in Independence, Missouri
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Services RN today withCenterpoint Medical Center.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- o Student Loan Repayment o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
The Hospital Cardiac Services RN provides nursing support to the following programs: heart failure program, inpatient cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Responsibilities also include nursing supervision for inpatient/outpatient cardiac stress testing according to defined protocols, data collection for cardiology and stroke quality initiatives (ACC/AHA Data Registries and Core Measures) and provide nursing support in the CV prep and recovery unit and TIA clinic as needed.
The RN participates in departmental and hospital performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Graduate from a school of nursing
- Current Missouri RN License or Multistate RN License from a participating compact state required.
- BCLS certification required.
- ACLS and NIHSS certification required within one year of hire date.
- *A minimum of two years experience in cardiology and/or neurology (cardiac rehabilitation, cath lab, cardiac stress testing) or critical care nursing or Telemetry nursing.
- 1 year of RN experience minimum required for PRN status
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Services Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse - Cardiac Services PRN
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-68602