Cardinal Health R&D Engineering Supervisor in Hazelwood, Missouri
What Research Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Research Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Research and Development function. The R&D Engineering Supervisor will support the Design and Development Services team through coordinating activities of and supervising R&D engineering staff.
- The R&D Engineering Supervisor will support the Design and Development Services team through coordinating activities of and supervising R&D engineering staff.
- The DDS team supports legacy products and new product development designs through ensuring adherence to design controls, industry standards and internal SOPs.
- The DDS team supports MDD/MDR compliance from an R&D perspective for products sold in CE-marked countries.
- BS (or equivalent) in engineering field preferred.
- Management or supervisory experience desired.
- Knowledge of design controls required, preferably in a medical device industry setting.
- Knowledge of MDD/MDR requirements desired.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a scientific or technical environment.
- This role is located in Hazelwood, MO and relocation would be required.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of R&D engineering staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.