Barbaricum LLC Trainer and Maintenance Technician-Close Combat Systems in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
Barbaricum supports government clients with Integrated Communications, Mission Support, Research and Analysis, Cyber Security/Intelligence, and Technology-Enabled services.
Our passion is innovation and we are committed to client value and effective technical solutions. We are an ISO 9001:2015-certified and CMMI Level 3 appraised, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Washington, DC. Our mission is to transform the ways the U.S. Government approaches problem sets of increasing complexity by delivering innovative solutions, particularly in support of National Security missions.
Barbaricum is one of the fastest-growing companies in our market. The company is routinely recognized by institutions like Inc. Magazine, GovCon, AMEC, PRSA, and SmartCEO for corporate growth, capabilities, and award-winning client work. Our team is dynamic and agile, providing global support to current missions across five continents. We are also focused on developing and maintaining our vibrant corporate culture, having been recently named a Best Workplace for 2017 by Inc. Magazine.
Barbaricum seeks a Trainer/Maintenance Technician to provide services to a training, FSR, maintenance and inventory management support contract for the United States Army.
- Perform maintenance and training activities under the program contract to include training lane preparation.
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance on PM CCS systems, conduct training and prepare training lane, often under field conditions.
- Utilize Government furnished technical documentation to perform system diagnostics and fault isolation to root cause failures.
- Travel to authorized locations to respond to calls for corrective maintenance; perform scheduled maintenance and upkeep of systems.
- Attend informational meetings that support improvements to equipment maintenance and training support.
- Provide information and other experience acquired during support to PM CCS concerning the actions performed during the conduct of training and maintenance.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience since 2000 in maintenance and training of fielded military equipment.
- A minimum of two (2) years serving as a certified military instructor.
- Able to prepare training lanes to include clearing an area of metallic clutter.
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge and proficiency of selected computer applications (ex: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
For more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. *No phone calls please. *
Apply for this job