Aerotek Electrical Engineer in Fenton, Missouri
Electrical Engineer Opportunity involving PCB Design!
· Design, develop and validate equipment and electrical controls (including PCB design) for domestic and international markets, including regulatory compliance and certification. Including building test equipment and fixtures.
· Establish development standards and modularity to the software process, delivering new technology to our industries
· Manage regulatory process and work with product engineering to achieve product certifications.
· Establish processes and tools to create a robust data management system for electrical engineering documentation.
· Manage project issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline by escalating issues at the appropriate time to reduce/minimize impact to projects
· Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
· Design PCBs for products used in commercial environments
· Read and create electronics schematics and decipher circuit diagram functions
· Work with existing files and making improvements/corrections as needed.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
· Minimum of 3 years electrical design experience
· Experience designing circuits and specifying electrical components
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.