Aerotek Assistant Project Manager in Chesterfield, Missouri
The Assistant Construction Project Manager will assist the Construction Project Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, and/or the Engineer Procure Construct (EPC) Project Manager or Program Manager with day to day management of project safety, quality, schedule, cost control, contracts, subcontractors, suppliers, procurement, proposals, estimates, documentation, turnover, client interface, field-based activities, and other duties required to execute Engineer Procure Construct (EPC) projects, construction management, and program management ventures.
Construction management, Project management, Construction, Project coordination, Budgeting, solar, transmission & distribution, construction document
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Construction, Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.
• Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant construction experience required.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
• Experience with document control, scheduling, cost control and project management software is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Multiple years of experience on construction project sites or executing program management in the industries of aviation, commercial, energy, government, manufacturing, oil & gas, process, transmission & distribution, transportation, or water is preferred.
• A basic understand of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Must be able to meet the company's driving requirements.
Experience as a Field Engineer with Transmission/Distribution or solar projects would be a highly attractive candidate.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.