Therapy Management Corporation Restorative Aide in Cabool, Missouri
Join one of the top therapy providers in the US as we revolutionize the industry! As a Restorative Nursing Aide at TMC, you will work with the interprofessional team, Restorative Nurse and Therapy team, to provide residents with Restorative Programs focused on improving or maintaining their overall function. Programs may include; walking, transferring, activities of daily living and more. Restorative Nursing Aides have the goal of assisting long-term and short-term residents in meeting their goals of being as independent and safe as possible.
Carryout designated restorative programs with identified residents including but not limited to:
• Range of Motion
• Splint and Brace Assistance
• Amputation and Prosthetic Care
• Functional Mobility (transfers, bed mobility and walking)
• Activities of Daily Living (Dressing, grooming and toileting)
• Eating and/or swallowing (Restorative/Assisted Dining)
• Other - may include communication, weights, breath support and wellness classes
• Document resident attendance and participation in designated programs.
• Provide feedback to TCN, restorative nursing staff and interprofessional team on current status, improvements or declines of residents on program.
• Use universal precautions during interactions where bodily fluid contact or infectious/hazardous materials are involved.
• Attend all facility or TMC trainings or meetings as requested by TCN.
• Identify and pursues own professional growth and development.
• Schedule and prioritize own workload with collaboration from TCN.
• Maintain organized and clean treatment area, equipment, and supplies.
• Follow HIPPA guidelines in relation to resident privacy.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of a High School or equivalent program required.
• Certified Nursing Assistant and/or Caregiver experience preferred.
• Experience with Geriatric wellness programs encouraged.
• Must demonstrate the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
• Must demonstrate the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer. Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.
External Company Name: Therapy Management Corporation
External Company URL: http://www.therapymgmt.com/
Street: 1000 Main Street
First Name: Gwen