SMG Public Space Attendant in Branson, Missouri
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Public Space Attendant position for SMG/Branson Convention Center. Responsible for -- Maintaining the highest standard of excellence in Center cleanliness and organization.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans and sanitizes the public restrooms including sinks, toilets and floors.
- Sweeps, vacuums, scrubs, waxes, and polishes public areas.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture in the public areas and offices.
- Dust furniture, wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, recycle bins and cleans ashtrays in public areas.
- Replenishes restroom amenities.
- Punch time clock and sign in on time sheets, also check communication board for announcements and memos.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order
- Wear all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as according to SMG standards.
- Must be a Team Player and be able to communicate effectively with all departments.
Arrives at work in a timely fashion in accordance with the posted schedule.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma/GED required
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
- Works in a team environment, communicates effectively, has positive and upbeat attitude.
- Multi-tasks efficiently, recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, accurate and reliable.
- Must have a professional attitude and appearance, clean with good hygiene habits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled