CommunityAmerica Credit Union Virtual Relationship Specialist in Blue Springs, Missouri
The Virtual Relationship Specialist provides support and service to new and existing Credit Union members using ITM digital video interactions, phone calls and e-mails. Provides a prompt and professional member experience while focusing on building and enhancing member relationships to foster financial peace of mind.
• Knowledgeable of and apply effective sales techniques including, however not limited to; utilizing open ended questions, active listening and comprehension skills, overcoming objections and closing.
• Understand and apply savings policies, procedures and dividend rates.
• Understand the consumer lending process as it relates to cross-sell opportunities, loan products and interest rates.
• Properly identify members on every interaction using established guidelines and procedures.
• Provide accurate account information using account security procedures.
• Recognize account flags such as: holds, delinquent loans and screen messages before disbursing deposit/loan checks.
• Recognize inconsistencies regarding checks being deposited and account activity.
• Understand check hold processes and procedures.
• Must be member focused and able to convey information in an enthusiastic and positive manner.
• Greet members enthusiastically and constantly look for ways to “surprise and delight” them.
• Provide quality member service that exceeds the member’s expectations.
• Communicate via camera and articulate clearly and concisely with members in the drive thru.
• Process cash/check transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, bonus checks and transfers from one account to another.
• Balance electronic cash drawers throughout the day and at the end of each shift.
• Perform financial transactions in an efficient and precise manner.
• Support individual, team and credit union goals as determined by credit union management.
• Utilize system software provided.
• Promotes honest and open communication throughout the credit union.
• Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the credit union’s values, philosophies and leadership characteristics.
• Work with other credit union departments to insure the workflow or process is providing the best service to the members.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Six (6) months to two (2) years experience in a financial institution, contact center or customer service position.
• Must possess superior problem solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to change with systems, processes and procedures
• PC literate
• Knowledge of or willing to develop sales techniques
• Knowledge of credit union services and products
• Appropriately resolve conflicts and escalated issues
• Ability to function and thrive in a production environment
• Ability to work effectively individually and within a team environment
• Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and mis-communications
• Knowledge of spreadsheet software and use word processing software
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
External Company Name: CommunityAmerica Credit Union
External Company URL: https://www.communityamerica.com/
Street: 1800 S Outer Rd